Inspired by the subversive floral photographs of Gregory Crewdson, Cinderose exposes the sinister side of beauty. Cosmetic notes of rose de mai, tuberose, and hedione and are mixed with burnt spices and smoked woods to create a scent that is beautifully troubling. A clash of traditionally feminine and masculine notes, this scent deals in polarities that are undeniably addictive.
Top - Pink pepper, lemon peel, cinnamon leaf, tuberose, geranium
Middle - Rose de mai, oakmoss, hedione, olibanum
Base - Myrrh, cistus spain, smoked gaiac, black coumarain
Poured in the USA.
8.5 oounces (240g), 8.6cm tall. Roughly 50 hour burn time.
Following Candle Care helps to ensure product quality + longevity. We highly recommend following each of the following steps:
- Trim your candle's wick to 1/4" before each lighting or once your candle has cooled.
- Never attempt to trim a burning candle.
- Discard the snipped portion in the trash; never leave wick trimmings in your candle jar.
- The wick should always remain centered and away from the sides of the vessel.
- Allow the wax to melt to the edges of the jar during each burn to prevent tunneling.
- Once the candle's gone, we hope you'll re-use it. Clean it out and you've got a new planter or pencil holder – or whatever you want!
Safety first - because candles burn and contain a small flame, so we encourage following these common sense rules of thumb:
- Never leave a candle burning unattended, near a draft, or in reach of children or pets.
- Don't burn your candle for more than 4 hours at a time.
- Do not allow your wick to curl over, as this can create a larger than normal flame.
- Stop burning your candle when only 1/4" of wax remains.
- Do not pick up a burning candle or immediately after it's been blown out.
- Protect the surface underneath the candle no matter the material.
Coconut and beeswax blend with braided cotton wick, in glossy black glass tumbler. Comes in embossed matte pink carton.
- Orders will be posted out within 3 working days of purchase date.
- Packages will be shipped out with tracking number to your doorstep
- Packaging used are biodegradable and eco-friendly!
- No returns is accepted due to hygiene reasons.