In the French language, LES is the plural article used for both masculine and feminine nouns, a very genderful word indeed. It is also the acronym for one of New York City's most vibrant cross-cultural neighbourhoods - picking up on notes of rice powder, peach blossom, cardamom, cedar, and pear, to name just a few of its many notes, much like the bodega and wholesale food suppliers synonymous with the area. All in all, this cent is an unexpected, abundant, cross-cultural, olfactive exploration that reaches far beyond the binary.
Top - Bergamot, cardamom, black currant
Middle - Peony, peach blossom, rose
Base - Tonka bean, cedarwood, jasmine rice
Poured in the USA.
8.5 oounces (240g), 8.6cm tall. Roughly 50 hour burn time.
Following Candle Care helps to ensure product quality + longevity. We highly recommend following each of the following steps:
- Trim your candle's wick to 1/4" before each lighting or once your candle has cooled.
- Never attempt to trim a burning candle.
- Discard the snipped portion in the trash; never leave wick trimmings in your candle jar.
- The wick should always remain centered and away from the sides of the vessel.
- Allow the wax to melt to the edges of the jar during each burn to prevent tunneling.
- Once the candle's gone, we hope you'll re-use it. Clean it out and you've got a new planter or pencil holder – or whatever you want!
Safety first - because candles burn and contain a small flame, so we encourage following these common sense rules of thumb:
- Never leave a candle burning unattended, near a draft, or in reach of children or pets.
- Don't burn your candle for more than 4 hours at a time.
- Do not allow your wick to curl over, as this can create a larger than normal flame.
- Stop burning your candle when only 1/4" of wax remains.
- Do not pick up a burning candle or immediately after it's been blown out.
- Protect the surface underneath the candle no matter the material.
Coconut and beeswax blend with braided cotton wick, in glossy black glass tumbler. Comes in embossed matte pink carton.
- Orders will be posted out within 3 working days of purchase date.
- Packages will be shipped out with tracking number to your doorstep
- Packaging used are biodegradable and eco-friendly!
- No returns is accepted due to hygiene reasons.