The one that started it all. Some call it the boyfriend scent, we call it the O.G. Leather, teak and orange.
Available in standard 7.2 oz and large 12.5 oz size.
Top - Orange, Leather, Tobacco, Amber, Musk
Middle - Black tea, Black pepper
Base - Sandalwood, Teak, Cedarwood, Patchouli
Hand-poured in the USA.
Our 7.2 oz Standard Candles are hand-poured into apothecary inspired amber jars with our signature kraft label and a brass lid. This is our most popular size and is meant for dressers, countertops, nightstands – basically everywhere. This is our most-popular size and is meant for dressers, countertops, nightstands – basically everywhere. Burns for 40-50 hours. 2.9” in diameter and 3.5" in height.
Our 3.5 oz Standard Candles are hand-poured into apothecary inspired amber jars with our signature kraft label and a brass lid.
Following Candle Care helps to ensure product quality + longevity. We highly recommend following each of the following steps:
- Trim your candle's wick to 1/4" before each lighting or once your candle has cooled.
- Never attempt to trim a burning candle.
- Discard the snipped portion in the trash; never leave wick trimmings in your candle jar.
- The wick should always remain centered and away from the sides of the vessel.
- Allow the wax to melt to the edges of the jar during each burn to prevent tunneling.
- Once the candle's gone, we hope you'll re-use it. Clean it out and you've got a new planter or pencil holder – or whatever you want!
Safety first - because candles burn and contain a small flame, so we encourage following these common sense rules of thumb:
- Never leave a candle burning unattended, near a draft, or in reach of children or pets.
- Don't burn your candle for more than 4 hours at a time.
- Do not allow your wick to curl over, as this can create a larger than normal flame.
- Stop burning your candle when only 1/4" of wax remains.
- Do not pick up a burning candle or immediately after it's been blown out.
- Protect the surface underneath the candle no matter the material.
Our candles are simple: they're all made with 100% domestically-grown soy wax, fine fragrance oils, and cotton-core wicks. The fragrances we use are paraben-free, phthalate-free, and are never (ever) tested on animals.
- P.F Candles products will be posted out within 3 working days of receiving orders.
- Packages will be shipped out with Janio with tracking number to your doorstep
- Packaging used are biodegradable and eco-friendly!
- No returns is accepted due to hygiene reasons.